Showered with Love

This weekend was a very special time for Brandon and myself. Our CrossPointe family threw us an absolutely beautiful baby shower and my mom, sis and nieces came all the way down from NC to share in this special memory.Brandon and I were completely humbled by the generosity and love poured on us by our friends and family.

I would like to express a sincere thank you to all of the hostesses for all the time and efforts that went into throwing us such a perfect shower. Also, thank you to all our friends and family for sharing in this memorable event and for all the beautiful gifts. Baby Lana is one blessed little girl and she doesn't even know it yet!

2 Responses
  1. Larisa Says:

    Who made that cake! It was so cute!


  2. Christy Says:

    I know...I LOVED IT!!! One of the hostess's cousin made it. I can get her information if you would like. I am going to try to get a replica for Lana's first birthday party! :)